First Screen Team (“Company”) values users' personal information and is doing its best to protect users' personal information. The company establishes and implements the personal information processing policy for users of the first screen service as follows.
1. Processing and purpose of personal information
Personal information is information that can uniquely identify you or contact you. The Company considers protecting the user's personal information and maintaining the user's trust as a top priority, and never sells the user's personal information to a third party.
a. User's personal information may be used only in the following cases submitted by the user.
1) When a user provides personal information to participate in various surveys, events, consumer participation, and user feedback activities conducted by the company to develop, provide, and improve better products and services according to his or her will
2) When the user needs to be contacted to respond to the customer support that the user has inquired.
b. When using mobile services, mobile device information (device model, hardware ID, operating system version information) and basic statistics on service use (synchronization and application use information to provide service functions) may be collected, but such information does not identify the user. . If it is necessary to collect additional personal information while using the service, we will notify you in advance and obtain consent.
2. Provision of personal information to a third party and consignment of handling
The company may provide the personal information listed above to third parties in the following cases.
1) Advertising IDs (ADID or IDFA) may be collected to customize the advertisements displayed on the provided advertisement platform and to understand how to use the app, and the procedure and responsibility for this is the responsibility of each advertisement platform.
2) The company provides personal information to third parties as follows.
-Person who receives personal information: Google
-Purpose of using personal information of the recipient: To understand the behavior of users and solve problems with products and services, for analysis and statistics of events that occur when using the app (Google Analytics)
3) In the following cases, the company may provide the user's personal information to a third party according to the user's request or the provisions of the law.
(1) In case of permission by the user separately
(2) At the request of relevant laws, legal procedures, and litigation within and outside the user's country of residence
(3) At the request of public and government agencies (when a warrant is issued)
(4) To protect the company's legal rights and interests
3. Personal information destruction procedure and method
In principle, when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved, the company destroys the personal information without delay. Personal information for which the purpose of collection and use of personal information has been achieved, such as the end of the service and the arrival of the user's personal information retention period agreed by the user, is destroyed in a way that cannot be reproduced. Information that has been obligated to preserve by law will be destroyed in a way that cannot be reproduced without delay after the period.
Personal information printed on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration, and personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
4. Regarding requests for deletion of user data.
If you no longer want to use our services, you can delete your personal information by uninstalling the app from your device. Personally identifiable information that is automatically collected will be processed and stored for as long as necessary according to the purpose for which it was collected. Personally identifiable information will be deleted after a reasonable period of time when you no longer use our services.
5. Protection of personal information
The Company can protect personal information, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to prevent users' personal information from being lost, stolen, or misused, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or damage.
When a user uses the function of writing with others or posts comments within the product and service, the personal information shared by the user can be viewed, read, collected, and used by other users. In such cases, the user is responsible for the personal information the user chooses to submit. Please be careful when using these functions.
6. Our mission regarding the handling of users' information
7. The principle of respect for users' opinions
8. Matters concerning the installation/operation and rejection of devices for automatically collecting personal information
The first screen service does not use'cookies' that store and retrieve user information from time to time in order to provide personalized and customized services.
9. Update and inquiry